Saturday, January 17, 2009

Does Anyone Know This SONG!!


Okay I have been suffering the web for the artist of this song for like ages now. I was watching Youtube at the time and just looking for something interesting when this song in the background just caught my attention. And I just couldn't get it out of my head AHHHhh. HELP!!! So frustrating any ways I tried to find the artist of this song and up till this date, I still have no clue as too who it is. Please for the love of all that is good and holy and somewhat right with the world could someone please help me give me a lyrical hand. I would also like to know more about the artist of this song I don't know all the lyrics but I do know the course and it goes a little something like this:

They’ll try ta save you, save you
But you know that I would have
Because I’m the only one that knew that
You don’t need rescue
Rescue, rescue (2X)

No comments: