Thursday, July 17, 2008

Image Generator



"I love image generator! 'Where were you all my life?' I thought it would be hard or something but it was so easy. There were so many picture I really wanted to go crazy with them. I just couldn't pick one. I would look at a pic. and suddenly I would get this idea in my head, on what i should put in the little bubbles. There were so many fonts to choose one I would love to try them all. Makes me sad (sad face) that I lost my favourite quotes list."


"Playing with it was a lot of fun and I know I will continue to do so. The only problem I had with the image generator was () () that it sometimes took to long to (o>.<o) load,and would freeze up . Other times i couldn't fit all what I wanted to say in the bubble no matter how much I changed the font, re-sized the lettering or shifting it left to right, up or down. Still like I said it was a lot of fun and I will continue to use it the future. Now if I could only recover my quotes list...hmmm....

No comments: