Thursday, July 31, 2008




For some odd reason I've read and re-read the blogs on Web 2.0 and I can't for the world of me have the words make any sense. But if my brain made any sense of what I read. Then I guess I would have to agree with Away from Icebergs when you split it up and use the terminology used to describe the library system. The web is a definitely a digital lifestyle and it will continue to grow. Take the web away is like a natural disaster. People depend on it as if is their life support that gives them the air to breath. To the point we will no longer need human contact because the web can do all that for us. (Now that's a scary thought. ) Its so vast its like number never ending. To infinity and ... well you get it . :p I'm not sure if this what you are looking for but my brain right now can only grasp bits of info before it goes on autopilot. Its been like that this entire month it sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the point that without the web--all life becomes meaningless. We depend on it a little bit too much....kind of sad.

RNecko said...

Tell me about it I would have to see it actually happen (shudder)