Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Discovering Web 2.0 Tools


This was easy. I got to the Web 2.0 link and it gave me list of all the sites to choose from. I chose the thing I was most familiar with and that was Visual Art, and lo and behold there it was YouTube. I like YouTube though I don't use as often as other site programs. Its a cool site and it usually gives you what you looking for. Like any other site you may have some difficulties if you don't know what you are looking for or you don't know how to look for what you are looking for. The subject you maybe looking for may have a wide variety of videos. The only thing I really don't like about it is that when you sometimes see a video you many want to watch it just disappears. Oh well.




Okay I tried another category Digital Storage and Remote Access and it has this one site called Monster and I've known I've seen it some where before. So I decided to check it out and it was job finding site so I played around with it and looked very simple. So I looked for some jobs that had to do with digital, arts and design and it let me pick more than one category at a time. It then gave me a list of available jobs and a option of writing a resume. I was sure there was a lot more to it but I would have to sign in. No thank you.





Then I looked at Music next it had sites I have never visited before. Like Last.fm, but when I opened up the web page it kinda of reminded me of yahoo.music, it was probley similar in many ways. But at last it also required for me to sign in. Does everything in life want you to sign away your life...don't answer that.

No comments: