Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Podcast

I'll say it once and I'll say is twice I DETEST Bloglines. The thing never works right for me. I tried to RSS Feed the evil thing but it just wanted to be a pain. The RSS Feeds is something I don't see myself using to often if not at all. Then I tried other podcast same old thing. The best I could do was iTunes but it was music, not sure if that counts as podcats. I was the top 25 Hits or something like that. The podcast on iTunes was easy enough to find and put in my iTunes, but that was as far as I go to getting them onto my Bloglines. The Blogline did let me subscribe to Podcast Alley but I'm not signing UP I can hardly remember half the things I signed up for and I actually started to right it down. I also tried Podcast Pickle that one wouldn't let me so I left that alone. Seriously not fun at all. I for one don't care much for Bloglines its very much a pain in place I will not mention.

No comments: