Monday, August 25, 2008

The End Is Just Another Beginning











The end is here...no not the Apocalypse. Its the end of Web 2.0 at least I think it would be... who knows it just might be the beginning..okay now I sound like a broken record. So what have I learned from this educational class. A lot. I learned no matter how vast you think the Internet is it is probably a hundred times bigger than what you thought it actually is. Sort of like the universe. Scary huh? Anyways I also learn that we are not superhuman's the human brain has the capacity to only hold so many login ID's and passwords. My brain hurts just thinking of them.
There are a few sites that I did enjoy. Like Youtube, Library Things, JaxCat Search Gadget, On Line Image Generator (I really liked that one), Podcast and SandBox wiki. Those were some cool sites and gadgets I found fun to play around with. Sure I could also use them in everyday life. Or use them to pass the time. Still I enjoyed the class and hope for more. If there is a Web 3.0 then by all means lets see what I can do. oh the possibilities.

No comments: